Things to think about...
- Prepare yourself that your hairpieces require three times more maintenance than your own natural hair.
- It is always at your own risk when you use hair extensions, whether you put it yourself or have it done at one of our salons.
- Always style your hair when it's clean and newly washed. Never use the conditioner in your hair before insertion. Your hair must be completely dry when your hair is inserted.
- Sort out your hair with your fingers before you shower, never brush a wet hair.
- Braid your hair when you're sleeping, playing sports etc.
- Have your hair into the braid when the weather can affect it hard.
- Go through the entire hair to see that the attachments are not tangled in the scalp.
- Brush your hair thoroughly first with the brush then with a fine comb.
- Wash your hair with Tresemmé and let the conditioner work longer than usual .
- Allow your hair to dry. Then use a hair straightener and a cam plate to the whole hair .
- After you have flattened it you can style just as you want .
Look after your hair and replace parts if and when necessary.